Free marketing consultant
Full services marketing and consulting firm specializing in SEO and social media!
When establishing a marketing plan, you first must work on creating a uniformed message. The way you do this is by starting with your mission and organizational statement and defining your initial market approach. The biggest key when setting up your website and social platform pages you want to have a uniform key words and specific marketing message. What people often miss in starting a new company is that the first name you need to build a reputation and pages for is yourself. Meaning that your name and reputation come first and the business comes secondary especially because social site like Facebook require personal accounts to form business pages. So, follow these steps below on the road map to establishing a message online.
1. Facebook – Personal Page – Company Page Established Secondary – 35 Like Goal
2. Linked Inn – Personal Page Need 500+ Contacts – Company Page Secondary
3. Twitter Page with Company Name
4. Yelp – Listing and Reviews
5. Google Plus – Personal Site – Goggle Business Listing (Need Professional Address)
6. Bing Business Listing
7. County DBA Filings (Marketing Filed County of Record)
8. Professional and Trade Listings as Needed
9. GOVT Registry’s – SAM- Cal E-Procure
10. BBB Review and Company Listing